The Tiverton Primary Care Network is a collaboration of two NHS GP practices in the Tiverton area of Mid Devon, supporting the delivery of high quality, innovative care for our 34,000 patients.
- To achieve excellence in patient care and outcomes.
- To support practice resilience and release clinical capacity in member practices by improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- To work flexibly and collaboratively to deploy resources where they are most needed.
- To create a environment of shared learning and support across the member practices.
- To identify unmet needs in our patient populations and work towards meeting those needs in collaboration with local partners.
- To develop a Wellbeing Service for the Tiverton and Bampton areas.
- To support residents living in care homes aligned to Tiverton PCN with a proactive and personalised approach to care.